As a Rugby Referee and a Recruiter, I see some valuable lessons that we can take from sport.
No. 5 ‘Success is built on Academies’
The weekend results of Saracens and Exeter are testament to the coaching and the quality of their Academies.
I’m passionate in my design and delivery of bespoke Recruitment Academies and in developing talent to become long standing and high billing cornerstones of their businesses.
Successful Academies enable you to:
– Drive increased revenue from current key talent and reward them by building their team around them.
– Attract experienced talent wanting to develop their career on a structured path.
– Accelerate Organic Growth within specialist vertical markets, both new and existing.
– Tailor your business workflows, standards and output specific to your business.
– Increase current staff’s ‘work-rate’ and output, re-energised by enthusiastic new team members outperforming the ‘status quo’ using quality consulting techniques.
For a profitable Academy, I recommend you focus on the Candidate Cycle for month 1, then add on Client skills and responsibilities across month 2 and finally add on the Job Cycle across month 3.
Have you had success from an Academy?